The incident early Saturday in an upscale Los Angeles neighborhood was the latest of several mass shootings in California.
News From KEDM
News From NPR
Each week, the guests and hosts on NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour share what's bringing them joy. This week: Gabrielle Zevin's Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, Mrs. Harris Goes to Paris, and more.
The Exilarte Center in Vienna is the world's leading research institution devoted to preserving the work of composers such as Walter Arlen and others, who were exiled or killed during the Holocaust.
Israeli police say they shot and killed the gunman. The State Department condemned the "absolutely horrific" attack.
Old Algiers Main Street Corp. will partner with IATSE and local high school on workforce project
The competition requires a written formal business plan judged by business owners and investors.
Information about what's happening at KEDM.
- A former police chief says more police does not mean less crime
- HUD Secretary Fudge addresses homelessness and affordable housing
- In Memphis, protesters vent anger over police killing of Tyre Nichols
- Police experts say Tyre Nichols' arrest was filled with procedural errors
- Authorities don't know who is shooting free-roaming horses in the Utah desert