The Dutch were favored and higher-ranked but the U.S. had found ways to keep moving on during the World Cup. But the Netherlands' high-powered offense was too much for the Americans.
News From KEDM
The 2022 Giving Tuesday campaign focused on three specific areas of need: Athletic Excellence, Faculty and Staff Excellence, and the Centennial Scholars Program.
Meeting to take place during first French Presidential Visit since 1976
News From NPR
The pressure is high for both squads, but the United States already has relieved some of that tension by moving into the tournament's second round, an accomplishment some observers did not expect.
Each week, the guests and hosts on NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour share what's bringing them joy. This week: Midwest Modern Twitter account, Unclear and Present Danger podcast, Gemini Rights and more.
Houston police announced Friday that Patrick Xavier Clark, 33, has been charged with murder in connection with Takeoff's fatal shooting outside a bowling alley last month.
Students in grades 1-3 grow for second consecutive year, kindergarten scores dip
Information about what's happening at KEDM.
- Among many Native American communities, their languages are in danger
- This ATM at Art Basel has a twist: It posts a picture of you with your bank balance
- Research sheds light on the dramatic rise in gun-related deaths since 2004
- Biden administration says it is making progress slowing the rate of fentanyl deaths
- French President Macron visits New Orleans
Give to KEDM to support great programming and enter to win an iPad Pro and other prizes!